Playground for Mummy, Playground for Me!
Today Mummy and I both got to play. We started off the morning trying to find the Koala Mammas playgroup, but ended up on Clare Street, not Clare Avenue, and thus, we went to Ikea for breakfast instead. We always end up spending AGES in Ikea. Mummy got all excited when we saw cushions that will fit our loveseat on sale...yes, Nana Irene and Auntie Shannon, THAT loveseat. I helped load them in the car. I'm so helpful.
Then we went for groceries...that is, after we snoozed in the car in the parking lot for about 30 min. I got to knaw on celery before we paid for it... muhahahaHAHAHA!!!
At the playgroup in Nepean there were only babies and a few toddlers around, so I made my rounds to see what everyone was doing and tried out their toys, making sure to taste them all. "Uh huh, mmm, very good, very nice...keep up the good work..." That is until I found the ultimate experience...ohhh yes. This amazing platform...wow, I couldn't help myself crawling across it, down onto the floor, turn around and back. Over and over and over and over and over again. For about 15 minutes.
Cathartic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home