A mostly photo journal of Miss Genevieve Elizabeth

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Maestro!

Mummy and Daddy and I had dinner at Auntie Louise and Uncle Bob's house last night where we had some delicious chili (Zander's favourite)! Daddy put some of their "Kick A$$" hot sauce on his and started to sweat when he ate it. He said it was hot, but it wasn't as hot as Uncle Sherwin's Carribean fire sauce.
Mummy was also asked to give some colour scheming advice for some furniture. Funny how she doesn't feel the need to taste the colours like I do for approval. She's good, but I think I could teach her some things.
While dinner was heating up, I got to show off my musical talent on their piano! I loved it! The only thing I think wasn't quite right was that it didn't play a note when I pulled UP on the keys - only when I pushed down. Ah well...no instrument is perfect...except Daddy's saxophone...

I am just getting over a cold that has plugged up my nose a bit and made me a little more drooly than usual, but I've still been pretty happy. I LOVE to climb stairs now but Mummy and Daddy insist on being right behind me when I do it. They're also trying to train me to slide down on my bum or belly, but not head-first!!! Don't know why.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home