A mostly photo journal of Miss Genevieve Elizabeth

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cheetah on two legs

Well well, a month later with a complaint and everything. But do you all like the new layout? Hot.
And in the eighth month come many new developments,

like pulling my super-cute self up to standing in my crib!Mummy walked in that morning, saw me and she YELLED to Daddy,
"GET THE CAMERA!
Oh, their loyalty to my blogging audience...brings tears to my eyes. I'm glad I was wearing my faaaaabulous cheetah jams.
And so since that momentous morning on September 22, there have been many a miles walked hand in hand with many a grown-up. I'm such a pro. They all need back therapy now, but they love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger swandive_pixie said...

You little minx, Genevieve!! Cute costume... wish I had something like that! :)

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home