Long time no see! A special apology to the grandparents who have been waiting for us to put up new photos of Genny. We had a full week and there are pictures to prove it. Unfortunately, our low energy and slow dial-up connection will not allow a quick update with all the pics for this entry but I expect Linds will be updating y'all real soon. In the meantime, here are two favourite pics. Here are all the sisters together with baby.
Genny has started smiling at people now. She usually gives a smile to her mum and pop after waking up from a snooze
(soon to be followed by a frown for her empty stomach). She really likes the bunny on her basinette. There's something about long ears that she just finds hilarious. I have warned her at length about her politically incorrect attitude but I'm afraid we'll have to deal with a baby who discriminates ears.
A big thank you out to Nuna for her help and company over the last week. Pictures will be posted from her visit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home