Happy Thursday from petite moi...the day started off great with a visit from Judy Tomkins and Kira and Heather! They brought chocolate cake...need I say more? But after that, it got a little spooky...Daddy and Grandma Val dropped Mummy and I off in Wakefield, Mummy was all excited about something. Well, we went in and some lady started washing her hair, and I know how much I personally dig that, so I took the opportunity to take a well deserved snooze. Ok, big mistake. When I woke up, there sitting in the chair was Mummy's face, but her hair was ALL GONE!!! Well, not all gone, but pretty gone!!!!!! I dunno...in all my two and a half weeks, I've never known her any other way...I want a DNA test. I was too stunned to take a picture, and I'm not exactly sure how to use my hands yet anyways, so you'll have to wait and see...I'm sure you'll agree with me. She seems to like it though...
In other news, I had my portrait taken with Grandma yesterday. The one on the left is her favourite one...mine too. 

1 Comments:
You'll have to post a picture of your new haircut, Linds!
Grandma Val really does have the look of a Grandma... and I mean that in the most flattering way possible!! :)
9:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home