
***NOTE: The following is a voice to text transcription of baby vocalizations to any language selection by BabyTalk, a device produced by Fujito Inc. and currently under testing. Fujito Inc. does not accept legal responsibility for any of the following transcribed baby sounds.
Setting: English
Test subject: Geneviève
Ahem…..Hello?.....Is this thing on?.....test….test…..Old McDonald had a farm……levels are good?....okay, here we go. Now! Mommy and Daddy have both had a shot at saying their bit on my blog site, now it’s my turn! I would just like to say that things have been pretty good so far, I mean, since coming out of the womb and all. I know you folks think that these two are probably taking pretty good care of me, but YESTERDAY was a different story!
Yesterday we had a checkup at the Maison de naissance, where I was born. Sure, the day started out pretty well: a good feeding before we left, nice bumpy car ride (which means a good long sleep). When I wake up, everyone is starting to take my clothes off so they can weigh me, and Daddy’s cold hands sure didn’t help the situation! The whole thing got me so worked up that I peed when they opened my diaper. I faked left and tried to get a right side dribble but Mommy was too fast for me; she caught it all in my diaper and nothing got on the scale.
Anyway, I weighed in at 10 pounds and 4 ounces. The whole thing was a little upsetting and I worked myself up before I got another feeding that put me right to sleep.
More car ride. Love it.
THEN we get home and they want to make me smile for the camera. I was doing a pretty great job at not giving in until Mommy poked my tummy (see picture).
Then Daddy got a hold of my cheeks. Is there anyone I can complain to about this? I mean, seriously! Don’t I get to preserve any dignity? 
Not much happened today. I got a neat CD and bibs from my Grampa and Lyanne.
Grandma is coming to see me this Sunday and stay with me for a week. Lots of stuff to look forward to.
Well, that’s all for now. I’m hungry! Mom? Yoohoo? Thirsty customer over here…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home