
Geneviève got to try out her new swing today. The first attempt was unsuccessful, but put her in there with a full belly and she's good to go! Lindsay's managing to get some good power naps during the day while baby sleeps after a good feeding.
This is Geneviève expressing her opinion of her father's photography.
Lindsay snapped the one of Geneviève all nicely swaddled. Lindsay's getting really good at it!
Today was also Super Poo day. No joke. I mean, diaper filled to the top, you know? Geneviève had her first big bowel movement and it was a doozy. Mind you, despite the messy job of cleaning her up, we're happy to know that all the plumbing works.
All in all, it was a full and busy day for everyone. I've learned that babies don't have much of a sense of humour at this age. I'm learning to cope with that as best I can. We love her SO MUCH!

2 Comments:
HEEEYYYY LINDSAY!!!!
Congratulations!!!! :) this is Shingo here, and I had no idea you guys were expecting. Beautiful baby!! And am really looking forward to seeing you guys in the future :) Check out our baby, and also our blog at
www.ishikawasan.blogspot.com
Good to see your photos!! and that's a one amazing swing.
10:16 PM
LOVE the hat :) haha Gorgeous pictures... She REALLY looks a lot like Ted!! Seriously! :)
I have a blog now too... you all inspired me ;)
www.thetidesofmylife.blogspot.com
Katrina
5:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home